Our nursery was established in the mid 1920’s by the Poole brothers (Murphy & John Poole).
It began as a very small field grown nursery and later became a container grown nursery.
It was handed down through many generations of family until 1998 when Stephen & Debbie Head purchased it.
Keeping the name we have now expanded to 5 locations of over 250 growing acres in production.
We grow many different varieties of shrubs, grasses, trees, and much more.
We are proud members of the: LNLA, TNLA, SNLA, GGIA, AGIA, & GSHE.